PARLIAMENT OF JUNGLE
In the Parliament of Jungle, participants made aware about its rules and asked them to present solutions and their implementation to stop violation. It is a debate between two more groups of thoughts on the same issue.
- Builds Leadership quality
- Opens ways of saving nature
- Reduces stage fear and increases self confidence
- Brings new visions, new ideas and opportunities
INNOVATION AND NATURE
Every innovation has its origin in base as nature has solution to every problem. In this activity, participants directed to observe, relate, invent and reinvent the solution of problem in nature.
- Observational skills to solve problem
- Encourages to new invention
- Promotes Green Architecture
EXPECTATION Vs REALITY
Reality is always different from expectations. This game brings awareness about the same. One participant out of team given a picture and has to describe the same to other participants. Depending upon the description of one and
understanding of other team members the picture is drawn.
- Enhances Communications Skills
- Improves listening and analyzing skills
BUJHO TOH JAANE
This game includes various riddles and quizzes like Tag the trees – (State/ National Flower/ Fruit) Puzzles, Crosswords, Pushp-Sheraz (Botanic version of Dum-Sheraz) etc.
- Builds analytical thinking
- Improves Decision making
- Improves IQ level
TEST THE SENSES
To test sensitivity of senses, participants given plant material to smell, taste and touch. They have to identify the given plant material.
- Improves Sensing abilities
- Observational, Listening, Feeling Skills improved